Students in grades 9, 11 & 12 will have the opportunity to take the 2021 Smarter Balanced Assessments (SBA), which was postponed until this fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The testing window is open until November 10. It is critical that students bring their Chromebook with their charger each day.
Mount Rainier’s testing schedule is as follows:
- October 18 – 22: SBA for English Language Art
- October 25 – 29: SBA for Math
- November 1 – 5: WCAS for Science
- SBA testing will be conducted in regularly scheduled ELA, Math and Science classes.
- Students who DO NOT have an ELA, Math, and/or Science class on campus will be testing in the library.
Below is the Alpha Breakdown for when to come to Mount Rainier to test if you do not have an ELA class on campus:
October 18 - 22 SBA ELA testing in the library 8:00AM – until finished
- October 18 - 12th grade A - K
- October 19 - 12th grade L - Z
- October 20 - 11th grade A - K
- October 21 - 11th grade L - Z
- October 22 - 11th and 12th make-up testing
Below is the Alpha Breakdown for when to come to Mt Rainier to test if you do not have a Math class on campus:
October 25 - 29th SBA Math testing in the library 8:00AM – until finished
- October 25 – 12th grade A - G
- October 26 – 12th grade H - N
- October 27 – 12th grade O - Z
- October 28 – 11th grade A - H
- October 29 – 11th grade K - Z
Below is the Alpha Breakdown for when to come to Mount Rainier to test if you do not have a Science class on campus:
November 1 - 5th, WCAS (Science) testing in the library 8:00AM – until finished
- November 1st – 12th grade A - C
- November 2nd – 12th grade D - H
- November 3rd – 12th grade I - M
- November 4th – 12th grade N - R
- November 5th – 12th grade S - Z
Below is the Make Up dates for any student who missed all or part of an SBA test:
November 8 - 12 make-up testing in the library 8:00 a.m. – until finished
November 8th - 11th and 12th make up testing
November 9th - 11th and 12th make up testing
November 10th - 11th and 12th make up testing
If you have any questions please reach out to your teacher, advisor or Jeff Kalin at Jeffrey.firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-631-7142.