The MRHS Booster Club presents
Senior Grad Night 2022 Celebration
We have been hard at work creating the ultimate all-inclusive party that will send our seniors off in style. This is a celebration event that senior parents organize; it is not a school sponsored event. This spectacular evening promises to provide an all-inclusive overnight party with high-energy and fun activities for your high school graduate.
Seniors and adult volunteers will meet at MRHS at 10:00 p.m. on graduation day, June 15, 2022, ride on chartered busses to 2 top-secret locations and back to the school the next morning. Parents should arrive at MRHS to pick up their students between 5:30 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. The cost of tickets includes a chartered bus, entrance to two venues, food/drinks, and a memorable night.
- Register and purchase your Grad Night ticket.
- After registering, someone from our team will email you the Grad Night information packet.
- Complete and sign the mandatory Senior Release form, and if applicable the 2022 Emergency Care Plan (ECP) form, and return them as soon as possible, but no later than June 13, 2022.
Please remember that all required forms must be completed and received by the deadline for registered Seniors to attend the event using one of these options:
- Mail the signed forms to: MRHS Booster Club, 17837 1st Ave S. #311, Normandy Park WA 98148
- Scan and email the signed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets to MRHS Senior Grad Night
Grad Night tickets include two raffle tickets for some amazing prizes, and cover transportation, entrance to two venues, entertainment, food, beverages, and a memorable night! No need to bring money and the dress code is casual. We are relying on fundraising efforts to help keep ticket prices low (the actual event cost is close to $200 per student).
- Ticket Price: $95 ($99 with PayPal)
- Ticket sales end on June 10, 2022
Donate funds to support Grad Night
To keep tickets prices low and make this event available to all our seniors, please consider donating! Options to donate are included in the registration form. We are thankful for any amount.
Other fun ways to support this event and help us fundraise:
- FUNDrive – Value Village Donation Fundraiser
Clean out your closets for Mount Rainier High School - Class of 2022! Bring your donations to the MRHS Parking Lot, April 16 & 23 and May 1 between 8am-10am, to help raise funds for our Graduating Class of 2022!
- Panda Express Fundraiser – April 22nd
28% of sales will be donated to: Mount Rainier High School - Grad Night 2022
Buy Ram socks before April, 29.
- MRHS Class Of 2022 Car Wash
Get your car washed!
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 30
Sunday, May 15
Saturday, June 4
North Hill Espresso
20738 1st Ave S.
Des Moines, WA 98198
Price is up to you – pay by donation to support MRHS Grad Night 2022
Bonus: We will have a raffle with some awesome prizes donated by local businesses
- Be a Volunteer!
Please consider volunteering to help make this night amazing. It takes a team of volunteers to hold this event, so please check back soon to find out how you can help and sign up!
Sign Up Genius link to be provided, in the meantime please use the email below.
Questions? If you have any questions about this event, or if you are interested in helping out, please email email@example.com.