Attention 9th, 10th, 11th Grade RAMS and Families:
Please return all of the following items by Tuesday, June 15th. (Remember: Campus is closed on Wednesday)
- Library Books
- Sports Uniforms (please put in a bag labeled with your name and student ID number)
- Musical Instruments (be sure to include carrying cases and cords)
- Art Supplies (unless your teacher says you can keep them)
- Graphing Calculators
9TH, 10TH, 11TH Grade Students do not need to return their Chromebooks now -- they will continue using them next year.
Only Graduating Seniors and students who are leaving our district are required to return their laptops/chargers at this time.
- Mount Rainier Main Office is open by appointment 8:00am-3:00pm. 206-631-7000.
- There is an after hours drop box for book returns located at the north end of the main entry car loop.
- You can bring your items with you on the days that you attend classes on campus.
- Return all books and textbooks to the Library - there is a drop box located right outside the main entry door.
- Return all sports uniforms directly to your coaches.
- Musical Instruments, Graphing Calculators, Art Materials can all be returned to the Main Office.
**Any materials that are not returned will be added as a fine to your student account**